Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Various Post 629 Recruitment 2020
Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Post Name :
Patwari, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Section Officer, Stenographer and Various Posts
Short Details of Notification
JOIN KNAESHOP ON FACEBOOK
- Online Application Start : 01 April 2020
- Registration Last Date : 30 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 04 May 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. NA
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. NA
- Fee Details will be Published on 01/04/2020
- Deputy Director (System) – Candidates having Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT.
- ME/M.Tech in Computer Science/IR with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate with 03 years of relevant experience.
- BE/B.Tech/M. Sc in Computer Science/IT/MCA with first class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate with 05 years of relevant experience in computer programming.
- Deputy Director (System) – Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering or Master in Geography/Sociology/Economics or its equivalent.
- Post graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/City/Urban/Housing/Transport/Environmental Planning.
- Minimum 05 years of experience
- Assistant Director (System) – Candidates having Candidates having BE / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / MCA in Computer Science / IT with 60% Marks
- Assistant Director (Planning) – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Planning / Architecture / Civil/Municipal Engineering OR Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics.
- Assistant Accountants Officer – Candidates having CA / CS OR MBA in Finance
- Architectural Assistant – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- Planning Assistant – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Planning / Architecture
- Section Officer (Horticulture) – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry
- Surveyor – Candidates having 2 Year ITI Certificate in Surveyor with 2 Year Experience
- Stenographer Gr- D – Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Dictation: 10 min Speed 80 WPM
- Transcription Speed on Computer :v
- English – 50 Min, Hindi: 65 Min
- Patwari – Candidates having Graduate from any recognized university.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate from recognized university or Board.
- Typing speed should be 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi on computer
- Mali – Candidates having 10th pass from a recognized Board in India
- (As on 22/April/2020
- Deputy Director – Max. 40 Years
- Assistant Director (Planning) – Max. 35 Years
- Assistant Director – Max. 30 Years
- Assistant Accountants Officer – Max. 30 Years
- Architectural Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Planning Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Section Officer – Max. 30 Years
- Surveyor – 18 – 25 Years
- Stenographer Gr.- D – 18 – 30 Years
- Patwari – 21 – 27 Years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 18 – 27 Years
- Mali – 18 -25 Years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Vacancy-Details Total Post :
- Delhi DDA Varios Post Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01/04/2020 to 30/04/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about DDA Various Post Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
For Category Wise Vacancy Details Kindly See the Notification
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online Link Activate on 01/04/2020
Download Form Date Extended Notice
JOIN KNAESHOP ON GOOGLE.PLUS
ब्सक्राइबर अपनी ईमेल आई डी सेंड करने के बाद अपने ईमेल में किरण न्यूज़ एजेंसी जॉब अलर्ट का ईमेल ओपन करे और एक्टिव बटन पर क्लिक करें तभी आपको जॉब्स अलर्ट के मेल प्राप्त होंगे |